Corporate Services is under the direction of an Inspector. As the Barrie Police Service grows to meet the ever-changing needs of our increasing and diverse community, so too does the requirement to optimize our infrastructure and resources.
The Corporate Services carefully manages resources to ensure effective and efficient service delivery. This Division also oversees important specialty units that support other areas of the service to ensure continued partnership with all members and all sectors of the community.
Corporate Services is comprised of the following units:
- Community Services
- Crime Prevention
- Court Services
- Training Unit
- Policy and Planning
- Property/ Evidence Unit
- Infrastructure/Fleet Management
Recent Press Releases
- Tue., Mar. 21, 2017 - 6:20 pm
- Mon., Mar. 20, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Sat., Mar. 18, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Thu., Mar. 16, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- Sun., Mar. 12, 2017 - 10:00 pm