Crimes Against Persons Unit (C.A.P)
The Crimes Against Persons Unit conduct thorough investigations into allegations regarding child abuse, sex assault and domestic violence situations.
The Barrie Police work closely with the Children's Aid Society and the community, to provide assistance and support to victims of these crimes.
This unit also provides assigned personnel to specialize in the Sexual Offender Registry, High Risk Offender Unit, and Internet Child Exploitation (ICE)
Recent Press Releases
- Tue., Mar. 21, 2017 - 6:20 pm
- Mon., Mar. 20, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- Sat., Mar. 18, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Thu., Mar. 16, 2017 - 7:00 pm
- Sun., Mar. 12, 2017 - 10:00 pm