Paid Duty Request
Scheduling a Paid Duty Service
Off-duty police officers are available for hire to provide police presence for a range of functions, including (but not limited to):
- Community Events
- Wide Load/High Value Escorts
- Traffic Control
- School Events
- Sporting Events
- Film Shoots
All paid duty requests may be submitted by fax or email using the electronic request form. Short notice requests will be accommodated, but assured service is dependant upon notification times.
These are some of the terms associated when hiring a paid duty service:
- Events must be held within the city of Barrie.
- A minimum of one week advanced booking notice is strongly recommended.
- A 3 hour minimum charge, per officer, applies for all events.
- The number of officers required for an event will be assessed according to the nature of the duties.
- Clients who require a regular supply of officers’ services will be invoiced on a monthly basis.
|Position||Officer Rate (per hour)||Admin Fee + HST||Total (per hour)|
Click to download an Officer Interview Request Form
Services that exceed a quarter hour will be billed on a half hour charge and services that exceed an extra half hour will be billed on a full hour basis.
Payment for pay duties will be by invoice due on receipt. Hourly rates are subject to an administration fee of 15% and HST at 13%.
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Central Paid Duty Unit
Phone: (705) 725-7025 ext. 2123
Viewing some documents requires Adobe Reader. Download free of charge here.
Recent Press Releases
- Thu., Feb. 23, 2017 - 6:30 pm
- Wed., Feb. 22, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Sat., Feb. 18, 2017 - 4:30 pm
- Sat., Feb. 18, 2017 - 12:00 am
- Sun., Feb. 19, 2017 - 3:00 am